The world’s idea and acceptance of renewable energy have been changing gradually as technologies become more advanced, adaptable and innovative. Here are some exciting and constructive innovations from worldwide that are redefining the way the world is generating clean energy.
- Age old solar lanterns have found great acceptance around the world developing countries.
- Solar powered water filtration systems are big relief to many economies.
- A silicon solar cell, called the solar leaf that imitates the photosynthetic process of a real leaf, converts water and sunlight into energy.
- Infrared Solar Energy panels can capture not just direct visible sunlight, but infrared light as well.
- The plug-in balls and pulse jump ropes are interesting solar powered toys that store and convert kinetic energy throughout the day while the ball and skipping rope are in motion. Just 30 minutes of playing with these toys will charge the devices enough to power you for 3-4 hours at a stretch.